- 10 Best Gift Ideas For Employees to Show Your Appreciation
- 20 Best Ways To Surprise Her
- History & Significance of Raksha Bandhan
- Are Gifts Taxable in India?
- Are Wedding Souvenirs Still a Thing? A Glimpse About Souvenirs.
- Are You Compromising With Quality Of German Silver Gifts Buying Low Quality, Just To Save Your Few Money?
- Fall In Love With Rajasthani Tradition, Culture, Art & Crafts
- What Is German Silver & Why Is It Called "German"?
About Craft Materials
German silver items are some of the most elaborately fabricated and beautiful items that are also functional and this make them popular items among those who shop Indian handicrafts.
German silver is really an alloy made with copper, nickel, zinc and at times tin and was called German silver due to its silver white color....more