Wedding Return Gifts
Indian Marriage/Wedding Return Gifts For Guests
A wedding is a special occasion for upcoming couples. Weddings are among the most auspicious and celebratory of occasions, and the exchange of gifts form an integral part of this venerated tradition. It involves a lot of celebrations, excitement, and gifts. Without proper return gifts, the entire function looks incomplete. Exchanging gifts with one another is one of the most important parts of Indian culture. Moreover, it also signifies a token of love and a message of gratitude between your guests and close ones.
Another key importance of gifts is that many family members come from far-off places for showering their love and blessings on the new couple. To make it a memorable wedding, there is no better option than gifting the best wedding favors to your guests.
However, finding the perfect Indian wedding return gifts for guests can be quite a challenging task awaiting the newlywed couple, as well as, their families. This is where the internet has proven to be saviour with a seemingly unending treasure trove of excellent wedding return gift ideas.
A few questions generally arise while thinking to buy wedding return gifts are:
- How do I make my wedding guest feel special?
Few tips that will make your guest will feel special like:
- Out Of Station Guest: If they are not local to your city, note down their plan of arrival and departure. Receive and drop facility should be provided to them.
- Book a room for them, in which they will feel comfortable. Make sure the eatery and toiletries basket should be there
- Share all the functions with time, so they will be pre-informed and have room for no last moment mess ups
- A Short & Sweet Ceremony, they’ll praise it
- If in your budget, pamper them by booking a beautician or massager for them
- Good Food
- The Right Music Mix
- Offer form of entertainment such as a photo booth, games, dancing zone etc.., they can also create memories
- A small gift, in a ceremony like ladies' sangeet, engagement or mehndi (if it suits your budget)
- A Photo with YOU, The Newlyweds
- Give wedding favors when they depart as a good thank-you gesture for attending the wedding
- How much should you pay for return gifts for a wedding?
Thought it truly depends on your budget.
- If your expenses are going out of your budget, then you can choose to return gifts as low as Rs 200/-
- On average, people spend Rs 500 to Rs 700 for wedding return gifts
- If your pocket allows and you are really willing to feel your guests more special, then you can choose return gifts range above Rs 1000/-
- What are cheap return gifts?
A few return gifts that will be praised by your guests and within your budget are:
- Key Holders
- Tea Coaster
- Jewellery Box
- Something Personalized
- Glass or Bowl Sets
- Wall Hangings
- Crystal Tokri
- God Idols
- Dry Fruit Box
- Pooja Thali
- Potli or Bags
- Photo Frames with pictures of the wedding couple
- Candle Holders
Why To Prefer Boontoon For Wedding Return Gifts (Wedding Favors)?
Boontoon is creating special landmarks in the field of wedding return gifts or wedding favours. The reason for this is that they produce special wedding favors, such as handcraft and traditional items. Furthermore, you get to choose from dozens of options that are produced from high-quality products, from handmade to traditional products. All these items are hard to find in other online stores that separate them from their competitors.
Moreover, Boontoon is the name that generates the highest amount of respect among the online stores specializing in providing a mesmerizing display of handcrafted, ethnic and traditional return gifts.
We at Boontoon, make sure that our customers get to select from the very best of handmade, traditional Indian marriage return gifts available online that sets us apart from the regular items that are often found to be short of sentimental or artistic values.
Our vast collection consists of handicraft items of intricate beauty carved from a variety of materials ranging from wood, German silver, marble, brass metal, oxidized metal, crystals and much more. Thus, our clients can rest assured that there will be a dearth of choices when it comes to Boontoon.com, and we take great pride in being the undisputed leader in the segment of wedding return gifts online in India.
An extremely interesting and attractive aspect of the items included in our inventory is the unique combination of unparalleled artistic splendour with a touch of Indian culture & of course, a highly utilitarian approach, which makes them that much more appreciable.
Thus, if you happen to be on the lookout for the most amazing & unique return gifts for marriage, which will your intended recipients will appreciate just as much for their beauty as their applicability, then Boontoon.com is the place to be, while also pulling at the heartstrings of the recipients through such exclusive handmade items. The items included in our collection range from the most attractive of accessories for the dinner table, carved from a variety of materials, to items that will do wonders to the home decor in any household.
Boontoon follows the strict policy of sourcing items for our collection only from Indian artisans, and this ensures that our customers will be getting the best of Indian wedding favors for guests. Moreover, the fact that the gift items are all meticulously handcrafted is sure to add a personal touch to the act of gift-giving.